Friday, August 6, 2010

New on Foxy Fics!!

Foxy Fics: Day 3


We are entering day three of open donations, and I am proud to say that we have already received an overwhelming amount of support, raising nearly $360 already. I am hopeful and optimistic that we will reach our $1000 goal by August 18th.

Our exclusive one-shots were finalized with a total of 22, written by 24 fantastic authors. I am honored that they were willing to take their time to write a piece of work for a cause that I am so very passionate about. I thank each one of them, from the bottom of my heart, because words cannot say how much running this fundraiser, and having them be a part of it, means to me.

For those who have already donated, you receive my never-ending gratitude, and I do hope that you're enjoy reading the one-shots as much as I have. You are amazing for being so selfless as to give a little to such a worthy cause.

Even if you are not able to donate at this time, spreading the word is just as great. Let other's know of Foxy Fics and what we are trying to do in the name of Parkinson's.

Thank you all, and as always, you can email me with any questions about the fundraiser, I am happy to answer them: Katbug86.ff@gmail.com.

Kat

You can read more about Foxy Fics here.
You can also follow Foxy Fics on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment