Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is Not My Life by isakassees

This is Not My Life by isakassees

Follow Bella as she tries to survive a madman's abduction and keep a stranger's child from succumbing to his wild fantasies, and follow Edward as he tries to stay sane searching for his daughter taken right before his eyes.

Katbug86: There are not many stories that have been able to keep me wanting to read so much that I lose sleep just so I can finish and get to the next chapter. However, once I started reading this one, I simply couldn't stop. I stayed up until 5am, only getting 3 hrs of sleep because I HAD to know what was going happen.

The story starts off with a prologue that will get your heart pounding, and then you're taken through the chance meeting of Edward and Bella-- knowing what's about to happen and wanting nothing more than to stop it. Isakassees' writing of Bella and Lily's time with James is suspenseful and well written, you get a feel for just how traumatizing the experience really is.

You'll also get a great view of Edward as a father and just how protective he is when it comes to his little girl. Besides, who doesn't love Daddyward? I also love how Lily's character was written. I've found that most authors do not know how to properly write a child into the story and have them seem age appropriate. Lily, on the other hand, is perfect. She's cute, sweet, adorable, and she just makes your heart melt. The interactions between Bella and Lily are what had me wanting more.

Later in the story you get to see Bella and Edward's relationship develop despite the circumstances in which they met. It's incredible to read how they come to be together, not because of what they went through, but in spite of it.

This story truely is one of a kind, and I highly recommend you go read it-- immediately.

You can also find more to the story here: This is Not My Life Outtakes


No comments:

Post a Comment