Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fear is the Mind Killer by Ivory Adulation

Nominated for an Indie TwiFic Award-Bella audits Cullen hospital. Cullens have weaker vampire gifts that leave Edward jaded. Bella has a painful past, kids and secrets of her own. Bella and Edward both affect each other deeply along the way. Lemons AU/AH

Fear is the Mind Killer

I love this fic, I have rec. it before and I'm doing it again - because it is that good. Bella is beautifully flawed, and has so many seemingly insurmountable obstacles to hurdle that you can't help but root for her the whole way. This story had me laughing, crying and perched on the edge of my seat with baited breath. The Edward in this story has his own issues to hash out, but I loved this Edward (or Scrubsward as I like to call him, mmmmmmm... yum.) I highly recommend you stop what you're doing right now and go read. You will love as I have. Oh, and review, don't forget to show your love, it fuels the writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment