Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Blessing and the Curse by The Black Arrow


By pretending she is falling for Edward, Bella is fulfilling Esme’s dying wish. But sexy, possessive Edward can read her mind. Will she ever get into his? Can Bella forget the pain of her teenage years, and can she resist his relentless seduction? AH.

The Blessing and the Curse

This story grabbed my attention right away, and I couldn't stop reading. The writing is unbelievable in it's descriptive, poetic nature. It is a heart wrenching story, that had me crying more than once - which is a feat let me tell you. I highly recommend it, warning : it's FULL of angst and a terminally ill Esme which was one of the saddest parts for me. Read it, you'll love it! Don't forget to show your love and REVIEW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment