Friday, July 16, 2010

Construction

I'm sure you've recently noticed the visual changes to the MPF blog. Since blogger updated it's templates, I needed to replace my old template with a newer one and in the process of doing so, some personal changes I had made were lost. I know that you are unable to get to our contest page and our affiliates page at this time, but I hope to have that fixed soon. In the mean time, you can find our contest page here. You can also find out affiliates page here.

Please be patient as I make these changes. In the meantime, don't forget to read our contest entries for the Whose Line is it Anyway contest. Voting begins July 22nd. We would also like for you to submit your story or a story you've read and love by clicking the 'Story Submissions' button in the side bar.

Thank you so much,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment